[Snort-users] Problem with Snort 1.9.0 and PostgreSQL

m0use m0use at ...7653...
Mon Dec 9 09:05:02 EST 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:15:11 +0800, Semerjian, Ohanes wrote
> I don't run postgres but I use Mysql, anyway u have the solution
> wright in front of u.

>  Some possible causes for this error are:
>   * the user does not have proper INSERT or SELECT privileges
>   * the sensor table does not exist

this is not it, I've had the same issue on 3 different test setups. even
logging snort in as root has the same problem. identical on 3 boxes. not sure
what he problem is but its doesn't seem to be permissions.

m0use