[Snort-users] to block intruders

Alberto Gonzalez albertg at ...7149...
Thu Dec 5 06:33:02 EST 2002

Do you want to actively block the attempted attacks and or intruders
out? You can use FlexResp to send rst(amonst other things).
Your other choices include using SnortSam[1] to dynamically insert rules
into your fw based on alerts, or using
Hogwash[2] to drop the offending connections.

Cheers!

    - Alberto

[1] - http://www.snortsam.net
[2] - http://hogwash.sourceforge.net

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.