[Snort-users] Problem with SnortCenter

larc larc at ...1187...
Thu Dec 5 01:40:02 EST 2002

Hi,

There can be a few things,
Are you behind a proxy and forgot to put it in the config.php file?
In the config.php file the line with $snortrules_url does it look like this?
$snortrules_url = "http://www.snort.org/dl/signatures/snortrules-stable.tar.gz";

Also check with your browser that you can reach the www.snort.org website, I have seen that it is sometimes down :-(

Cheers,
Stefan D.

 "Cesar Andres Navarrete R." <cesanavr at ...7421...> wrote:
I forgot to mention that this is a clean install, actually I dont hav