[Snort-users] Snort for Pocket PC

Don Don at ...5881...
Wed Dec 4 14:09:07 EST 2002

there is a winpcap for winCE, i used it a bit on a compaq pocketPC, i tried
out some portscans with it, it went very slow, but, i was using the wireless
CDPD modem at the time, it worked, just slow, i havent done anything else
with it for a while tho, i got the pcap from the main website for pcap i
think, ir possibly they had a link to it elsewhere, it was about a year ago
i think that I messed with it myself, there may have been some advances
since then.

don