[Snort-users] Availability of an output plugin that would corelate attacks with security alerts

Yann Dirson ydirson at ...7667...
Wed Dec 4 13:12:06 EST 2002

It looks like there are quite a bunch of output plugins out there, and
quite a number of contribs, but I can't find an easy way to browse
their features.

Does anyone knows some plugin or processing tool that would corelate
the detected attacks with the matching security announcements from
various sources ?

If this does not exist yet, we would be interested in developing such
a tool, but well, if we don't have to reinvent the wheel, it's better :)

TIA,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson at ...7667...>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique