[Snort-users] mysql problem

Steve Suehring snort at ...7160...
Wed Dec 4 11:43:06 EST 2002

I believe this has to do with the fact that you're using NT and the
function in question isn't support on said OS.  Possible to grab an older
(or newer) version of winmysqladmin or stick to the command-line?  I'm not
sure if getting an older (or newer) version of winmysqladmin will fix the
problem, just a guess.

Steve