[Snort-users] Another Snort Reporting Question

Jacques jbrierre at ...163...
Wed Dec 4 08:28:02 EST 2002

I used to produce web reports for non tech mgt doing the following:
1- wrote shell script to read the day's access logs and produce a
report that
     quantified access however they wanted it
2- would drop results into an excel spreadsheet and voila! instant new
and
     historical figures and, better yet, graphs.
That was a simple enough solutions. script gave me all the numbers to
plug in
and i just mailed numbers and graphs to interested parties.

hope that helps.
-jacques.