[Snort-users] Another Snort Reporting Question

Christopher Lyon cslyon at ...6523...
Tue Dec 3 20:09:04 EST 2002

This might be an odd request so bare with me.
My boss is looking for reports that he can hand to his boss that more or
less justifies the time and money with building all of these sensors we
are placing on our network. ACID, SnortSnarf and Snort Report are very
cool and useful for the technical staff but they are way too technical
for these guys. I think we have all dealt with non technical upper
management so you know where I am going with this. Is there anything out
there with just graphs at a more top level view? Stuff like how many
alerts, there priority or ranking and charts? Any suggestions, comment
or thoughts?