[Snort-users] SHUN

Alberto Gonzalez albertg at ...7149...
Tue Dec 3 03:34:02 EST 2002

I know the purpose of a white-list and now while im running on 4hours of
sleep, it makes more sense.(Damn MVA)
Now, if you insert an IP in your whitelist, yea you won't block on that
particular IP, but hopefully you only put *trusted*
machines in that list. I now know what he meant about missing attacks,
but i was tired.. eek still am.

Cheers!

    - Alberto *Yawn* Gonzalez

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.