[Snort-users] Re: alert_full won't create subdirectories for ip addresses when mysql logging is enabled

Chris Green cmg at ...1935...
Mon Dec 2 13:06:12 EST 2002

"Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb at ...950...> writes:

> Probably.  Maybe Chris can update the docs. ;) Basically, it is just
> an output plugin for the default logging method.

Yeah I will update the docs. Didn't even know that there was a way to
manually enable that.  Even more suprised that people are using it :^)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>