[Snort-users] How to use flexresp function in snort x.y

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe.marullo at ...3140...
Sun Dec 1 05:32:04 EST 2002

Well,
I am still stuck in figuring out how this thing could
be made working on a windows 2000 environment.
Please someone be mercy and point me in the right
direction, if such direction *actually* exists.
I would like to know:
- if someone is actually using it and if it does work
on windows 2000
- on which sw configuration does it work: os+sp+hf,
snort, winpcap and libnet versions
- where to download those packages (modified or not)

TIA,
         Giuseppe Marullo

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=flexresp+2000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9id650%24vo3%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1

http://www.codecraftconsultants.com/Download/snort_200_Build33_StdDB_FlexResp_Win32.tar.gz