[Snort-users] Flexresp / interfaces
lfairon at ...6567...
Fri Aug 30 07:12:02 EDT 2002
I have a linux sensor with two interfaces :
eth0 = promiscious with no IP
eth1 = connected on security management LAN, No routable IP
Is it possible to configure flexresp to generate rst_all packets on eth0 ?
Thanks in advance.
Following questions are still open (if anybody have experience with
We plan to deploy snort / ACID with the following architecture :
- Dedicated linux sensors with two interfaces, one promiscuous with no IP,
one connected on existing Security Management LAN. (Network Isolation is
- Syslog messages sent on existing Security Console.
- "Log to database" to internal ORACLE server.
- Event details visualization with ACID
- Which packages did I need on the sensors to configure snort with option
- Does ACID may connects to Oracle Database ?
More information about the Snort-users