[Snort-users] mysql connectivity problem still there plz helpme

Dushyanth Harinath dushy at ...5318...
Fri Aug 30 01:31:03 EDT 2002

Hi Erek,

 * <erek at ...577...> wrote from a remote bunker :
> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Always Bishan wrote:
>
> >                   I tried without -A option but i am still getting the same
> > problem. I gave snort -c snort.conf and still it gives the same error.... it
> > says fatal error quitting... duplicate output keyword. WAt to do. Do help
> > me. Waiting for a prompt reply.
>
> Snort is telling you what's wrong.  Telling you _exactly_ whats wrong.  It has
> more than one "output <foo>" statements in the config file.
>
> grep -v '^$' snort.conf | grep -v '^#' | grep output

grep ^output snort.conf

I guess this will do instead of multiple pipes :)

cheers
dushyanth
--
The truly paranoid administrator may wish to place
motion detectors in the air ducts.

http://symonds.net/~dushy