[Snort-users] mysql connectivity problem still there plz helpme

Always Bishan bishan58 at ...6743...
Thu Aug 29 06:30:05 EDT 2002

hello friends ,

                  I tried without -A option but i am still getting the same problem. I gave snort -c snort.conf and still it gives the same error.... it says fatal error quitting... duplicate output keyword. WAt to do. Do help me. Waiting for a prompt reply.

regards,
  Bishan

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:52:40 -0400
From: TheEagleSociety at ...2792... (Night-Stalker)
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: bishan58 at ...6743...
Subject: [Snort-users] RE: mysql connectivity problem

Hello Bishan,

when starting Snort with support for MySQL, you cannot add the option -A. You already set the output-type when you compiled snort with the option --with-mysql=<path>.
See snort --help
You can only specify the option -A if you are loggin to the alert-file.

Greetings

Addy

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at ...2793...! http://shopnow.netscape.com/