[Snort-users] RE: mysql connectivity problem

Night-Stalker TheEagleSociety at ...2792...
Wed Aug 28 23:59:04 EDT 2002

Hello Bishan,

when starting Snort with support for MySQL, you cannot add the option -A. You already set the output-type when you compiled snort with the option --with-mysql=<path>.
See snort --help
You can only specify the option -A if you are loggin to the alert-file.

Greetings

Addy