[Snort-users] (no subject)

Lionel Fairon lfairon at ...6567...
Wed Aug 28 08:04:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

We plan to deploy snort / ACID with the following architecture :

- Dedicated linux sensors with two interfaces, one promiscuous with no IP, one
connected on existing Security Management LAN. (Network Isolation is Critical)
- Syslog messages sent on existing Security Console.
- "Log to database" to internal ORACLE server.
- Event details visualization with ACID

Questions :

- Which packages did I need on the sensors to configure snort with option "--
with-oracle" ?
- Does ACID may connects to Oracle Database ?

Thanks,

Lionel Fairon