[Snort-users] CEREBUS 1.2 Alert Browser and Data Correlator

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Tue Aug 27 10:21:05 EDT 2002

Normally this file is found in the snort distribution dir wherever you
squirreled it away.  Sounds like you installed a binary snort distribution
and it may not be there.  You should probably use something more
recent than 1.8.1 as many bugs have been fixed between here and there.
I'd recommend downloading the latest release tarball from www.snort.org.

cheers,
--dr

P.s. call me a grumpy old unix guy but I hate extra typing :-), so i'd use:

find / | grep map

(-print is the default action of find)

--
dr at ...381...   pgp: http://dragos.com/kyxpgp