[Snort-users] CEREBUS 1.2 Alert Browser and Data Correlator

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Tue Aug 27 07:26:05 EDT 2002

Gentle People,

Anyone use www.smmothwall.org gpl 0.9.9se around here?  I tried to run
this util on my firewall but I cannot locate the .map file required?
This ISO runs Version 1.8.1-RELEASE (Build 74) and I've been looking in
the \var\logs\snort but none found?

--Just wondering....
---anyone got a php script that will email the ip owner of ATTACKING
machines?
----I have a vbs script I run for my cheesy blackice service.
Lewis	Donofrio at ...1052...	College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,	BetaID:243340	Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690	www.umich.edu/~donofrio	 Fax: (734) 647-8333

http://dragos.com/cerebus/cerebus-linux-v1.2
http://dragos.com/cerebus/cerebus-fbsd-v1.2
http://dragos.com/cerebus/cerebus-obsd-v1.2

I hope it saves you some time. Feedback and requests welcome.

////////////////////
// Mandatory Commercial Content:
////////////////////

-dr is available for ids consulting and analysis and system
 projects. cerebus is available for custom implementation
 integration. more toys under construction. Since Sourcefire  hasn't
recently been farming out any more remote development
 work now that they have a full team in-house in MD I am
 actively seeking development and consulting contracts
 until I get busy with my conference preparations again.

cheers,
--dr

--
dr at ...50...  pgp: http://dragos.com/dr-dursec.asc