[Snort-users] Help with apt-get install..

debianuser at ...6721... debianuser at ...6721...
Tue Aug 27 06:35:07 EDT 2002

Hey!

Im trying to install snort to my debian 3.0 computer,
but i can't configure snort to start at the startup.

If im starting snort from the console, it works fine.

Apt-get is also installing all the startup script's...
but can there still be something wrong on these files?

I have two network adapters eth1 and eth0. Eth1
is the one which i want to snort listen.Eth1 is taking
its ip-address from the dhcp...

Apt-get is asking some questions during the install
what should i answer?

Thanks in advance.
Newbie

Kuukausimaksuton nettiyhteys: http://www.suomi24.fi/liittyma/