[Snort-users] Snort with Acid : Network

j jai.s at ...6716...
Tue Aug 27 03:18:03 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have configured snort with mysql, acid. successfully in linux box.

In the configuration i have specified

   var HOME_NET x.x.x.x/22
   var EXTERNAL_NET any

Now the problem, after running snort  for past 1 week... i am seeing details only of that ip address where snort is installed.
 and i didn't find any detail of other machines which are in network.

I have done portscan from one machine to another machine, the snort machine which is in same network didn't detect.

is it something more i have to  do ??? ,
if yes...wht it should be , snice its large network...

Thanx..for help