[Snort-users] Re: Snort -T failure

Uhte, Russ RussU at ...6702...
Mon Aug 26 09:29:04 EDT 2002

I'm running snort on a Windows 2000 machine using mysql and ACID.  What I
did was change my acid.conf line that from log to alert... that fixed my
problem with logging!!
-Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: LogicET at ...661... [mailto:LogicET at ...661...]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 11:08 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Re: Snort -T failure

I am having the same problem as you.  If you go to a directory that contains
the snort.conf file and run snort from there, it will initialize correctly.
When running snort from there it runs and logs correctly.  Can anyone tell
us why and how to allow snort to run when executed from any directory?

In a message dated 8/26/2002 11:39:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,