[Snort-users] installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

twig les twigles at ...131...
Sun Aug 25 18:07:02 EDT 2002

I must say that I agree with this letter and found it
incredibly enjoyable to read while making 2-fingered
quotation marks in the air when John emphasized
something.  Although I do that anyway since it annoys
my wife. :)

He's right though.  If you want help, ask for it.
Don't use the list as a release for your frustration.
News flash: when you do something new, you usually get
frustrated.  We've all been there, but no one needs to
hear about it.

=====