[Snort-users] Snort, php, MySQL and acid showing no activity

Joshua Rogers josh at ...6676...
Fri Aug 23 15:14:03 EDT 2002

Hi All,
Please disregard my last post. It is the one that says:
I think I just found the problem. Looks like snort keeps bombing each time I
start it, but it does not display any errors. Is this an error in my config
file or elsewhere? Is there a log file that would list when (and maybe why)
snortd died?

I figured out what I did. I had inadvertently made a config file change that
kept crashing snortd. I have fixed that. Still working on the same problem
as before.

Thanks,
Joshua Rogers
Webmaster