[Snort-users] Snorting ACID and DB maintenance

Jim Burwell jimb at ...6373...
Fri Aug 23 13:26:03 EDT 2002

You should be able to delete or move into the archive any type of alerts
you like based on a search.  You can do this by going into search,
entering a search which results in the types of alerts to be deleted,
and selecting 'delete' or 'move into archive' at the bottom of the screen.

Of course, I've never actually DONE this, but it should work :-).  I
have my snort rules set up pretty well to filter false positives at this
point, so I don't get many of them.

- Jim