[Snort-users] Are alerts with ACID always recorded in UTC time?

Phil Petruzzo phil.petruzzo at ...6498...
Fri Aug 23 08:23:05 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how the time of my alerts with ACID always
seem to be recorded in UTC time.  On the sensor itself, the alerts are
recorded (in the alert log) with the local time, but on the ACID console,
they are always displayed in UTC time.  Is this by design, or is there
someway to make the ACID console display the alerts using it's local time,
or any timezone for that matter?  Thanks for you help.

Phil