[Snort-users] installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Thu Aug 22 17:00:04 EDT 2002

/* editing To: and Cc: to obtain desired effect */

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:19:01PM -0500, J. Craig Woods wrote:
> Matt Kettler wrote:
> >

> > Perhaps you should reflect upon your own advice that personal insults are
> > not a part of this board. :) As for John's character, i think his
> > reputation on this board is pretty well established.
> >

> <humor>
> Sure, once he gets the crack pipe put away, and is able to get a bit of
> rest. And it would be of great benefit to us all if John would submit
> his credentials to the house of detention. I, for one, would find this
> most helpful...
> </humor>

Now wait just one minute!

I've paid my debt to society: my record is sparkly-clean!

Why, I just got off jury duty, and they didn't seem to mind my being
there, in the least.

Still can't figure out why they kept calling me "Mr Smith",
though.

Whatever.

- John
--
"You are in a little maze of twisty passages, all different."

PGP key:     http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800  4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705