[Snort-users] installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

J. Craig Woods drjung at ...5405...
Thu Aug 22 16:20:02 EDT 2002

Matt Kettler wrote:

> Perhaps you should reflect upon your own advice that personal insults are
> not a part of this board. :) As for John's character, i think his
> reputation on this board is pretty well established.

<humor>
Sure, once he gets the crack pipe put away, and is able to get a bit of
rest. And it would be of great benefit to us all if John would submit
his credentials to the house of detention. I, for one, would find this
most helpful...
</humor>

--
J. Craig Woods