[Snort-users] installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at ...6608...
Thu Aug 22 14:51:04 EDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Matt Kettler wrote:

Completely off-topic, but....

Is that anything like a meer cat?

Just my [<] .02

-Dan

> I don't think that was particularly intended to be a personal insult, as to
> point out that the wording of your question itself was pretty insulting to
> the snort dev team. Telling people their product sucks is not a good way to
> get them to volunteer to help you.
>
> Perhaps you should reflect upon your own advice that personal insults are
> not a part of this board. :) As for John's character, i think his
> reputation on this board is pretty well established.
>

> At 04:39 PM 8/22/2002 -0400, pat wrote:
> >John,
> >Personal Insults are not a part of this board and are a reflection of your
> >personal character.
> >
> >Take Care

"The first annual 5th of July party...have you been invited?"
"It's a Jack Party."
"Okay, so Long Island's been invited."

--Cali and Gushi, 6/23/02