[Snort-users] installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

pat hobo at ...1936...
Thu Aug 22 09:45:02 EDT 2002

Does anybody known---- exactly----- how to do this or can anybody recommend
another mgr product that meer mortals can install. I have tried the doc on
snort...it can not possible be correct.... maybe in theory only but not in
practice. Something is missing from that doc. I can not get php4, gd2,
phplot to work with each other and I have not bother to go any further. I
have scoured the internet and it seems lots of people are have all sorts of
issues trying to get this installed and working. Does anybody have detailed
install instructions that do in deed work for 4.6 or 4.5 fbsd that they are
willing to share. Otherwise does anybody know of another mgr product that
dummies and meer mortals can install within there lifetime.

Thx

Acid is burning a hole in my brain