[Snort-users] Replying conventions

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Wed Aug 21 18:31:02 EDT 2002

Well, my point wasn't really wether or not they were in or out of line..
the tone of their all caps email made their rankings in the scale of "I
have something useful to say" to "I drool on myself" quite obvious. I'll
let you make your own conclusions.

I was mostly curious if anyone with "something useful to say" had any
reasons why it shouldn't be done that way.. Given the responses so far,
sounds like nobody has any, except perhaps the original mailer, who has not
given any useful insight into their complaint so far.