[Snort-users] Replying conventions

twig les twigles at ...131...
Wed Aug 21 13:01:04 EDT 2002

I'm ok with getting a response twice.  The answer to
my question shows up faster (being addressed to me)
and the googlers can find a potential solution
(addressed to list).

I say humbug to anyone that would complain about
something so trivial.  Unless it's in person, then I
would say a lot more.

=====