[Snort-users] what happens to snort at midnight

JB baumanj at ...6590...
Wed Aug 21 05:52:04 EDT 2002

As mentioned previously I am running snort in Debian 3.0 unstable.  When
running for a few hours it behaves fine, but when running overnight I get
a signal 15 error.  I timed how long snort runs and it always bails out
around midnight.  I tried starting snort at different times, but it will
never go past then.

What does snort do at midnight and how can i keep it running continuously.

-josh bauman

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
     Joshua Bauman   -  GNU Crusader
baumanj at ...6590...      darwin at ...6591...
	baumanj at ...6592...
             www.darw1n.net
      :o_o:
       "-"