[Snort-users] Resp: and react: don't work on w2k and XP ?

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Mon Aug 19 11:26:17 EDT 2002

Did you use the proper build of snort? flexresp is an OPTIONAL part of
snort which needs to be configured at compile time.

If your downloading binaries, get the flexresp version from whoever is
compiling snort for you. If you're compiling your own, use
--enable-flexresp as a parameter to configure.

This question is actually in the FAQ, Please Read The Fine FAQ in the future :)

http://www.snort.org/docs/faq.html#5.6