[Snort-users] Problem with compiling mysql-support on RedHat 7.3

peterm at ...6643... peterm at ...6643...
Sun Aug 18 09:40:01 EDT 2002

It would appear that the client libs aren't where they are expected.

I don't know how it's going to pan out, but they 'should' be in the
$mysqlhome/libs/mysql/ dir. You can either add that dir to your library path, or
link them in /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib... I do not think that snort actually
looks for the libmysql client in the '--with-mysql=' statement.

Hope that helps...