[Snort-users] UTF-8 and Unicode packet content under snort 1.8.7

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Sat Aug 17 11:59:02 EDT 2002

J. Craig:

That's kinda what I thought, but one does wonder..

Again, as above, locale -m returns UTF-8 and UTF8 so I should have the
proper character encoding available, and locale -a returns POSIX as
well as a bunch of others..

/* not to start anything :-/ but I think he's Window-ish..
 *
 *
 * So heaven only knows what _he's_ seeing in other people's emails..
 *
 */

Thnx..

- John