[Snort-users] Snortcenter faq/mailing list anywhere?

peterm at ...6643... peterm at ...6643...
Fri Aug 16 20:04:02 EDT 2002

Greetings-

I'm having some rather silly issues with snortcenter, which I was hoping to try
out tonite.

I'm on a linux box, with snort and acid running cleanly.

I downloaded the latest snortcenter and client, installed them.

I can launch the client in a browser (go to the installed port)

When I try to bring up a sensor in the console, it says it can't connect.

It would appear that it's in the snortcenter console config, but nothing is
jumping out to me here. Anyone know if there's some sort of snortcenter faq? The
docs are nothing more than install....

Thanks-