[Snort-users] Win2k Anomaly test OT

Jason Burnett jason at ...5696...
Wed Aug 14 15:34:05 EDT 2002

I know this is kind of off topic for here, but I need some help. We have
a very large client that is requesting a host based anomaly checker. The
problem is they only do SSL traffic. So the anomaly checker would have
to somehow get the info after IIS had unencrypted but before the data
could do any harm to the server. I am hoping I can find a free solution
because they currently have a cluster of 22 Win2k servers this will have
to run on. I am looking for any suggestions on this.
--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!