[Snort-users] ACID query: How to display ???

Know How beteachable at ...125...
Wed Aug 14 09:01:02 EDT 2002

Hi all,
    First i want to thank all who answered my previous question regarding
"Alert question???".

  I have one more question and this time ACID query Display. I want to
display latest alert first, that is in descending order of date. For example
i want to start display the latest alert first which has today's date
(2002-08-14) and current time(or the last alert logged when i clicked diplay
Alerts). In my case, i start seeing alerts list from the first day when
snort started logging into snort database.
  I tried changing ORDER BY statement in acid_qry_sqlcalls.php for Timestamp
to DESC (for time_a), still i get same old result.

  Any help is greatly apprciated.

Thanks