[Snort-users] problem insert signature into ids database?

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Mon Aug 12 10:46:05 EDT 2002

The signature id should indeed be unique.  I have a couple of questions:

- what version of snort are you using?
- have you every logged to the current database with another version of snort?
If so which ones?

Roman