[Snort-users] Snort and ACID , MYSQL on muliple boxes

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Mon Aug 12 07:45:10 EDT 2002

Deploying MySQL on a machine separate from Snort is possible and recommended.
See Step #1 of the Installation section in the database plugin documentation for
a list of the MySQL RPMs you will need to load on each machine.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortdb/snortdb_install.html

Roman