[Snort-users] ACID: Alert Viewing problem.....

Know How beteachable at ...125...
Mon Aug 12 07:30:10 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I have successfully installed snort-1.8.7 on Debian linux running on X386
box. Snort logs to remote MySQL server. When i try yo view the ALERT from
ACID, i get the following message
"Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Access denied for user: 'snort at ...274...' to
database 'snort'"
I have given all privilages to snort user on localhost to snort DB. From
ACID interface i am able to delete update create AG, etc, except when i try
view the Alerts i get the above error message.

Any help will be apprecaited.

Thanks