[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] anyone using the unixsock output plugin?

Dr. Richard W. Tibbs tewg at ...4532...
Fri Aug 9 17:47:02 EDT 2002

I have used the unix socket plugin quite a bit. Be glad to discuss
further development of it.
There was some discussion on the list  a few months back  about
expanding the Win32 version of snort to provide unix-like features.