[Snort-users] (no subject)

Ian Macdonald secsnort at ...5528...
Thu Aug 8 19:55:03 EDT 2002

My guess would be that you are not accessing the right database or the
create mysql sql did not complete sucessfully.

You might want to try logging into mysql with something like

mysql -p -u root

then switch to your snort database

use snort;

then show all the table

show tables;

That shoud give you an idea on what exists in your database

Ian