[Snort-users] Snort for Windows, MySQL and ACID question

Joe Giles jgiles at ...6534...
Thu Aug 8 19:42:02 EDT 2002

I was having the same problem... One thing I did, was make sure that the portscan.log gives the proper permissions...

Mine is set 644. I still dont see any port scan activity as far as the Bar Graph goes (BUG???) but if you select an IP address from anywhere, there is a PORTSCAN option that you can select to view the portscan.log file filtered for the ip address..

Hope this helps :)

Joe