[Snort-users] Snort for Windows, MySQL and ACID question

J. Craig Woods drjung at ...5405...
Thu Aug 8 15:25:04 EDT 2002

Chris Eidem wrote:

> snort helps them what helps themselves...
>
> <rant - not directly completely at you, shawn, but consider yourself
> within the blast radius...>
>
> fer cryin' out loud, what is it with people?  get 'em on the internet
> and the automatically lose 50 points of iq?!  seems that some of 'em
> can't spare it to begin with.

Implicit, in this arguement, is the assumption that people are somehow
smarter before they "get on the internet". I do not aggree with this
supposition. Those that have a  lack of intelligence, lack it both
before and after they "get on the internet".

The remainder of your post, and its tenor, I might hasten to add, I
agree with. Now go and enjoy your beer and chicken, you have deserved
it.

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods