[Snort-users] Linux ahd Snort upgrade .....

Daniel Curry dcurry at ...5551...
Thu Aug 8 15:05:04 EDT 2002

  OK folks I have a question that I am trying to see if
is doable? The question is from a secure vlan that has
no NAT or access to the internet. What is the best way
on setting up a central server that does have access to the
internet to send the updates to the server that is
visible to the central server?
  I would like to pull down snort rules and red hat
"up2date" packages to one central server and be
spread to the IDS servers.

 Thank you,

--
Daniel Curry
PGP AD5A 96DC 7556 A020 B8E7  0E4D 5D5E 9BA5 C83E 8C92