[Snort-users] promiscuous mode on linux

Know How beteachable at ...125...
Thu Aug 8 09:03:06 EDT 2002

Hi all,
    sorry i missed mentioning about hardware, i am running it on
HP9000-A500. Also it should be eth0 not lan0.
    I disabled frag2/stream4 and i still get the same message on the console
and no intrusion logging happens, and i wont see anything logged into
/var/log/snort/alert or portscan.log

Thanks again.