[Snort-users] Recommended IDS console for snort?

Benjamin Rossi benjamin.rossi at ...6555...
Thu Aug 8 01:16:08 EDT 2002

alien.ant,
I succesfully use snortcenter (http://users.pandora.be/larc/) as a management front-end for my snort sensors. It fully integrates with acid. Im very happy
with it. It has less shiny buttons than puresecure but is more sized to my use (I don't need most of puresecure features).
Last but not least, it's GPL.
Regards.