[Snort-users] Snortsam

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...652...
Wed Aug 7 11:14:07 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 09:57, Dave Robinson wrote:
> I've been using SnortSam for my firewall blocking.  I've got a number of
> PIX's and Cisco routers.

Also, just to keep you guys excited.... I'm currently rewriting the
plugin calls to work in a multi-threaded fashion. All plugins will soon
be able to run at the same time, cutting down in latency of block
implementations.

After that I may multi-thread the plugin in Snort. Maybe Marty and crew
will then finally accept it into CVS... :)

Stay tuned.

Frank