[Snort-users] SnortCenter

larc larc at ...1187...
Wed Aug 7 10:15:04 EDT 2002

Hi again,
The problem is here that when you installed the sensor you defined the snort path & the snort rule path without a trailing '/'

In your sensor directory go to the 'conf' dir and edit the file 'config'
change:
snort_path=/usr/local/snort/
snort_rule_path=/usr/local/snort/rules/

Then push to the sensor again and restart.

Stefan Dens

 "Jeremy Junginger" <jjunginger at ...6548...> wrote:
Hey guys,